Saturday, May 8, 2010

#10 - Jumping.

Photobucket

(Elliott is doing the hand stand ... Sophie is to the left.)

Think about a little toddler learning how to jump ... "Mommy, watch what I can do!" Think of a little boy jumping in a puddle to see how high he can get the splash! Now think of the last time you jumped on a trampoline - I bet you laughed.

I absolutely LoVe watching my children from my kitchen window as they jump with each other on the trampoline ... they smile and giggle the whole time they're doing it. Smiling is contagious, and I do like to smile.

Jumping, for those who do, is a very happy little thing.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool picture! I love to jump on the tramp with my grands and giggle and tickle..it's the best! They love it when I say; "I'm going to get you!" Have a good day tomorrow..come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true...my favourite thing to do is watch my children...when they do not know you are watching...hugs today. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. P-Dove! Happy Mother's Day! You have such GREAT pictures to go with the topics of your happy little blogs. I love them! and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you take this darling photo? It is so pretty...and I love Sophie's #1 hand she is holding...this should be blown up and framed...it is such a happy picture!!!

    ReplyDelete