Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One year olds.




I have always maintained that one year olds are my favorite. Yesterday Libby turned one. She's my favorite! One of the things I adore the most about a one year old is that this is the time they start to walk and it is just too much fun.

Libby started to walk only about a week ago, and it is kind of CraZy how quickly she has become her own little independant self .... now that she knows how to walk, she doesn't like to crawl anymore. She squats, stands up, and takes off all by herself. Lots of times she falls ... but she doesn't seem to mind. It is just so cool to be walking, she just tries again.



This is Libby's, I know you told me not to eat the dirt but I'm going to anyway, okay? face.

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I want to kiss that sweet face! My grand Ells as you know is this age now and they are so so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetheart. Just look at that face. Happy 1st Birthday Libby! My granddaughter will be 1 on Nov. 12th. Time flies, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is one adorable one year old...I want her shoes....enjoy every moment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. and then when she makes that face we say, "ok. you can do what you want cause you're just so darn cute."

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute! McCall needs to have more babies because she makes such darn cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love libby! the other great part about one year old's is that they aren't quite old enough to back-talk yet! :) She is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy day Libby love! I want to invent the machine that freezes them at this adorable age!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Libby is picture perfect every time! So stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay...she is way too cute...but, she looks just like your babies did at one!!!! WOW! I mean she really does!!! =0) lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete