Monday, September 28, 2009

Simplify.

Photobucket


When I first thought about this blog, I took this picture. Now remember, I started this blog (originally) for the purpose of focusing on happy, positive things. For me, this is a positive word. My sister, Leslie, had these little plaques made up for a church meeting, to be handed out, and I asked her to make one up for me too.

I have it in my front entryway and although most days I do just quickly walk on by, there are days when I pause and look at it, and ask myself if I need to simplify my days. For me, this word sends the message that we need to focus on the things that matter the most ... usually the little things, that will matter more in the long run.

I have had a few tiny complaints in the last little while about the fact that I have been neglecting my blog. I have to admit, it makes me happy that anyone cares! And I care too ... so I need to refocus, simplify my days, and save room for blogging time, because this little blog has served me well! It has absolutely given me a more positive, happy outlook on Life is Good! And thank you to those who have been such great positive supporters of it!!!!

Lots of love .... pollydove

1 comment: