Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Garrett and Leighton.


Last week I got a text message from Spring that said:  This is your new happy little thing.  Go to YouTube "Leighton Meester featuring Garrett Hedlund - Give in to Me - official music video."  He makes me happy.

What was so coincidental about that is that I had just met McCall at Costco during our lunch hours and she had given me a CD she made for me featuring music from the movie Country Strong and that song was on it.  And I had just gotten back into my car to pop that CD in the disc player when the text message came from Spring!  (I do love a good coincidence.)

McCall and I saw Country Strong last weekend and although I did NOT like the ending, I did like the movie.  Mostly because I love Gwyneth Paltrow, I loved the music in it, and I love Garrett Hedlund, who I had never taken notice of before.  What a doll.

I don't watch Gossip Girl so I didn't know who Leighton Meester was either.  (That is so not like me.  I am usually up on who's who in Hollywood.)  I thought that Garrett and Leighton were so adorable together and rumor has it, after filming this movie together they are dating in real life too.

Here is what Leighton had to say about him in an interview ... you can decide:

"I just finished making a movie called Country Strong which comes out in December.  I worked with a guy name Garrett Hedlund who is wonderful ... he's very different ... really, really talented and cool ... and very cute ... all together it was one of the best experiences of my entire life."

There is nooooo denying their chemistry ... click here to see.

(Garrett is in TRON too, but I like him WAY better as a cowboy!)



7 comments:

  1. oh yeah peeps! i will be the first to comment and YES...garrett/this song is one special, happy little thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to see the movie, I have heard that is is good. I can't imagine Gweneth singing but we shall see. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is too bad about the ending cause it's one of my fav movies ever except for that. :( but the music is the very best. i don't have time to watch the vid but i for sure will when i get home. and i bet i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I soooo want to see that movie...I adore Gweneth!!! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this last weekend, too! Weren't these two adorable! I haven't seen either of them before...and I was wondering if they did their own singing? Cause they were GREAT! And she had a perfect face and he is way too sexy with that deep voice...and what a sweet character they had him play! AdOrAbLe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cowboys are fantastic. Even though my husband is a city dude, he looks like a cowboy, which is why we're married. These two are amazing!

    I don't meet many Polly's so I wanted to say hi. I'm a humor writer from Alexandria, VA. It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. email me at bringingprettyback@hotmail.com if you can
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete