Thursday, January 20, 2011

Zupa's.



My second favorite thing to have for lunch is a soup and salad.  (Is there even a question of what my first favorite thing is?)  And one of my favorite places to get a great soup and salad is at Zupa's ... especially on a cold winter's day.  (Which today is not, but still.)

I was at Zupa's once with my girls and Chloe ordered a Wisconsin cauliflower soup.  Really?  I don't think I had even heard of cauliflower soup before and questioned why in the world she would get that.

She said, "Oh Mom, if you have never had it you have to get it.  It is sooooo good."

It was.  And now that is all I ever get when I go there. 

And I don't think there is anything better with great soup than great bread.  And Zupa's bread has GOT to be the best bread around ... really ... no, really ... it is!  Sometimes I go there just to pick up a loaf of their bread because it is THAT good.

It sure hit the spot today.

10 comments:

  1. Yummmadoodles...I could sure have gone for that today too. Weekend hugs dear one! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite soup there is the Thai Lobster Bisque...i'm drooling just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. peeps, i'm glad it wasn't in-n-out

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, that last comment was from spring not tess...little confused i am

    ReplyDelete
  5. it will be in-n-out today springie! i thought it was interesting that tess would make a comment ... and call me peeps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great...especially the bread...crusty! Yummy!

    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHH! That bread looks DELISH!!! I have been passing on the bread to get in that dress! Please have a piece for me! I would love some of that salad though!
    Thank you for your comment ! I can not wait for the jeans to be too big! and 5:30 is too early , I agree! I meet my friend, the bride at the gym because she needs to go before work. ugh!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. the wisconsin cauliflower is my very favorite- yum! something to keep us warm these winter moths in utah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE Zupas! I go there every time I am home

    ReplyDelete
  10. really...we owe chloe a big yummy thank you for introducing us to that soup. so delish!

    ReplyDelete