Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thankful for -


A cute sister in law, who hosted Thanksgiving dinner this year ...


A beautifully set table, with equally beautiful food ...


Family ...


Relationships ...


My children ...


Music ...


Naps ...


Love ...


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day with my brother and his family.  It was nice and low key.  We had an incredibly delicious dinner, went to see the movie "Life of Pi", came back home for left overs and dessert, and then headed out for the dreaded, beloved Black Friday.  The boys headed to Best Buy and Walmart, the girls headed off to our new Outlet Mall ... boys outlasted the girls by about four hours.  

Who would have guessed?  



8 comments:

  1. what cutie pics peeps! im sad when its not a winebrenner year... i have fomo so bad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Paige! Ugh to in-laws. The hardest part about being married is sharing holidays.

      Delete
  2. Looks and sounds like an amazing Thanksgiving! Your family is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the perfect Thanksgiving :) One of the best American holidays, for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO MUCH FUN!
    Miss McCall and her cute kiddies in the pics though... :(
    Glad you had a great day Pol!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this looks like a fun Thanksgiving that you had! Such cutie pies you all are. Family is the best...you will have so many memories.
    Happy office moving this weekend.
    I'll send those fairies over to help! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweet friend...just me...could you let me know if your got your Matthew Mead book...if not I want to send a message to Matthew just to make sure he has shipped them. Please let me know soon as I really want you to get the book before Christmas. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a great family affair - all that food is making me hungry!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete