Thursday, November 8, 2012

A haunted mansion.



Boy, I thought my house was a little creepy/spooky this year ...

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

We found our own haunted mansion, right here in little ol' Draper.










That GIGANTIC troll and these heads were animatronic.  
The troll stood up and spoke, and these heads moved their mouths and sang. 
(Dare I say they rivaled Disney's Hanted Mansion?  They really did.)


It wasn't quiiiiiiite as scary during the day.  Libby went up to this creepy little girl
and wanted to touch her.  Then she said, "I like her nighty."  


 Until next year then .....





5 comments:

  1. Oooooh. Ahhhh.

    Loved it! You can't even tell it's greatness. A new Halloween tradition for sure!

    I think I'll steal that last pic for my FB page. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear..I think I would of been too scared to go at night! Hugs to you dear one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...I love that the heads and troll moved..
    how awesome was that! very cool!!!!
    I how cute is it that Libby wasn't even scared...
    you are training her well grammie!!!

    ReplyDelete