Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Bright colored leaves.


The day after Halloween, one of our radio stations started playing Christmas carols.

Now, I LOVE Christmas music just as much as the next guy, but I could not wrap my head around "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" and "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" when the fall foliage is still spectacular right in my very own driveway.  So I am refusing to enjoy it, until the leaves have taken flight and end up in big black trash bags.

I'm not quite ready to change the color scheme in my world from orange and gold to red and green just yet.



And besides, I still have another Halloween post I've been wanting to do .. and it does NOT include cute trick or treaters and (trust me) it is NOT for the faint of heart.





Stay tuned.


3 comments:

  1. Waiting on the edge of my seat....

    Such great Fall pictures. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just the cutest little snow white!!

    Beautiful shots! I am not ready for Christmas yet either (even though I have been making Christmas stuff for a while).

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE SO FUN....LOVE THE SUSPENSE! :)
    BOO

    ReplyDelete