Saturday, March 6, 2010

Laughing at babies.

Photobucket



Chloe came home from SUU last weekend and had a little fun with Libby. Now Chloe is my musical comedy daughter with an emphasis on comedy. It's just in her.


I have been working on a quilt for this adorable little cherub and had my pin cushion sitting on the kitchen table. Chloe grabbed it and attached it to Libby's headband ... I don't even know how she got it on there but it was hilarious.


Poor little babies - the things we do to them for a laugh. We were all cracking up at her ... and not with her, it was at her. And she was none the wiser.



I LOVE that baby!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that baby! she looks like a little circus clown. she's even in the jammies her daddy calls her "clown jammies" because of all the ruffles. ha.

    ReplyDelete