Thursday, December 27, 2012

Santa Babies.





Just before Christmas last year, Chloe starting working at a company called "Foto Fly." One of her first assignments was as an artist, assisting families who came in for photos with Santa.

Foto Fly had the GENIUS idea to have a parent dress up as Santa so that the kids weren't afraid ... thus getting much cuter pictures of your child with Santa, instead of the oh-so-common screaming baby on Santa's lap.  (Do you remember me as Santa last year, here?)

McCall dressed up as Santa last year too and got the CUTEST pictures with Libby.  This year, she had another appointment with Libby and Logan and I LOVE how darling the pictures turned out.  (Just look at those expressions on little Logan!)  Funny thing is ... McCall told me afterwards that Libby insisted on having their pictures taken with the real Santa Claus.

Makes me love them even more.  Oh, the magic of Christmas and my little Santa babies!



Hope you all had a 
Magical Christmas too!





2 comments:

  1. Oooooh. My kids are so cute!!! I can't wait to see all your pics from Christmas day! And steal some since I only took one. Oops!

    Thankful for the photographers in my family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU SOOOOO MY FRIEND...
    and such adorable grandbabies...
    they fill my heart with love...
    just seeing their sweet faces...
    reminds of your kiddies...
    when they were small...
    so glad we are still besties!!!!
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete